Saturday, July 14, 2018

Roll on Term 3!

I hope everyone has been having a lovely, relaxing holiday with their families. It is so important to take time out from our busy lives to spend quality time with each other.

I am very fortunate to be leaving tomorrow for an overseas holiday with my family. I am touching base with you all now to let you know that I will not be back until the Friday of the first week of term. Mrs Bye will be relieving in our room for the first 4 days while I am gone. Our program will carry on like usual so everything should run smoothly and be lots of fun!

Just a reminder that reports will be sent home in the first week, and student led conferences will be held in week 2.

Enjoy the rest of your holidays, and I look forward to seeing everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen and approved by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.